Sunday, March 3, 2013

Celebrating The Boys





For my Candy Man
CELEBRATING THE BOYS One of the things I love about being home is the opportunity to do special things for my family. I don't always have lots of money to buy great things but that in itself must be a blessing. It puts me in the position to be observant and take notice of what they really enjoy and get creative. I didn't think about sharing these pictures on a blog when I made these birthday treats so please forgive the lack of step-by-step instruction. There wasn't really a recipe. Some I saw online or in magazines and some I thought up myself. Hopefully you will be able to just copy the idea and make if your own if any of these are something you might like to do. Perhaps for the next birthday I will be sure to take more pictures and do a whole post on how we celebrate. For now here are some of the fun theme cakes :




For my Monkey Boy



For my Little Boy Blue

For my TigerMan


No comments:

Post a Comment